All the spaces in the house present design challenges as you have to keep in mind, all the factors for it while making sure that there is no leaf unturned for the comfort of the family. Yet your living room has to be stylish and should present your taste in its decoration as well. but if you have a small sized living room, you have to be very careful to make sure that there is maximum sitting place and the room does not looks crammed as well. for this, you can follow a few tips and tricks with your furniture, 65-inch TV stand, rugs, wall paints and flooring. So here we have gathered all these tricks in the form of a short list and we hope that you are going to like them and find them really helpful as well.
- For a compact space, all you need is something that makes it look open. For this purpose, you will need to use the colors and paints in light tones as the darker shades tend to make a room look smaller and crammed.
- You can make use of the mirrors and wallpapers as well to make it look stylish and trendy.
- There are so many hidden storage options available in the market these days that you would be delighted to see them, so pick the one that offers you the most space, is compact and hides the storage area too.
- Get off of the idea that the living room has to have large sized sofas and big chairs. Some very compact designed furniture items that are smaller in size and take least space, can also be used for the decoration of the living room.
- If you have to make the area of the living room appear wider, make use of the backless sofas as they take the least space.
- When you are searching the best 65-inch TV stands for your living room, go for the one that has the most compact design and there is no overhang in it.
- Adding plants to the living area can also be something very special and it can provide some space too. The plants make the whole place appear wider and the freshness is beyond measure. So choose some good indoor plants too.